It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
To date we look like loosing more than one target, Alves, Alexis, Bertrand etc maybe more, why is that? to fuckin trusting and even arrogant maybe ? Hope I am wrong

I have it on very good authority that everything has fallen through.
I've got it on good authority that Pep wants Woodward to handle our future signings due to the way he got Pogba for next to nothing (in real terms) in a straight fight with Real, and sorted out the complex Lukaku transfer with at least 5 other clubs fighting for his signature. Pep and the Sheikh are also very complimentary about his magnificent handling of Pogba and Lukaku's agent, with his fees being kept minimal, and paid by the players. Txiki could be out........

I not concerned about the hold-ups with deals getting completed but I do think, the relaxed, laid back approach we "seem" to have only makes the "fake news" and rumours worse. As much as I hate to say it, I do like the way the rags will send a medical team to LA to get the Lukaku deal done while he's on holiday, where we'll wait weeks for players to enjoy their hols, while all the time, leaving us open to possible bidding wars or change of heart etc. We normally get our targets in the end but having a more "killer" approach to some of these deals would make things easier in some situations. All these verbal agreements with players are great but as we all know, they mean very little until they actually sign on the dotted line...

I not concerned about the hold-ups with deals getting completed but I do think, the relaxed, laid back approach we "seem" to have only makes the "fake news" and rumours worse. As much as I hate to say it, I do like the way the rags will send a medical team to LA to get the Lukaku deal done while he's on holiday, where we'll wait weeks for players to enjoy their hols, while all the time, leaving us open to possible bidding wars or change of heart etc. We normally get our targets in the end but having a more "killer" approach to some of these deals would make things easier in some situations. All these verbal agreements with players are great but as we all know, they mean very little until they actually sign on the dotted line...

Do you really think we would leave ourselves so exposed to those risks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.