I've seen enough

I agree with most of that up until you state he is an impact player. To make an impact you have to be in the matchday squad. Pep has decided he doesnt even want him on the bench. You appear to think he should be getting more chances than he is? Am i right

I mean that he's been an impact player. Most of his best performances have been short stints as a sub. Can he be more? Yes - but he has to improve his workrate, awareness, passing, decision making etc. His positional sense and goalscoring threat alone should be enough to get a place on the bench though.

Now my flight's been cancelled, and I'll just about make it home in time to go tomorrow, we'll definitely lose and get done over just to spite me.

While there is still much to play for, we have made it considerably harder on ourselves than necessary.

If 2 pts from 9 is the bog average standard against Top Six opponents at this time of the season that gets us Top Four, then we will be lucky. There can be no excuse for not winning at least one of those games...which would have been MORE PRODUCTIVE than 2 from 9! While I appreciate the technical fundamentals of Pep's approach, if it doesn't get us into the CL for next season, buying the talent we supposedly really, really want is going to be that much harder and make next season that much more difficult.

At the end of the day, results matter, and dominating possession, having twice as many passes and shots and attempts as the opposition is irrelevant if they score one more than us...or even if we don't score one more than them!

I love good looking football as much as the next man, but....

We have been suicidal all season, don't know if that classifies as murder but as a fan I certainly feel that my frustration will be responsible for at least a heart attack on a number of occasions.
Kamikaze football could see a few of us off tbh , lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.