Jack Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time will tell with Byrne if he stays at the club and trains hard from now to the end of the season you never know he might well get a better chance to show Pep what he is about in and around the club minus the minutes on the pitch but 1 more bad loan spell out for him would be even worst. Just hopefully he gets some football between now and the end of the season be it on loan or here which is highly unlikely

So , jack is staying ??

I guess so? He tweeted a picture of him in first team training saying "learning from the best" which is quite nice.

I do really think he could be the sort to catch Peps eye so maybe first team training time will be better than any Loan.

On the other hand now I've said that he'll probably move 5 minutes before the deadline.

I think you can still go out on loan to the lower leagues after the deadline can't you?

I think you can still go out on loan to the lower leagues after the deadline can't you?
Not anymore mate, FIFA scrapped that starting this season. Tbh might not be the worst thing for Jack sticking around coaches that value him for 6 months after the experience with that fucking gobshite Coyle.

Not anymore mate, FIFA scrapped that starting this season. Tbh might not be the worst thing for Jack sticking around coaches that value him for 6 months after the experience with that fucking gobshite Coyle.

Hadn't realised that.

Ya I don't think being at the club is necessarily a bad thing for him. I said a few pages back that after his performances last year there would definitely be clubs interested so if he is still here it's not because he had no other options - it's because either him or the club have decided he is better off in training with Pep for a few months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.