Jack Daniels or Jim Beam

My mistake. I was informed mopery was exposing one's self to blind people. I suppose I should have looked into it further.

It doesn't matter what country or county you come from, there will be a bylaw that was created back in the middle ages designed to stop men like @Paul Lake's Left Knee, @gordondaviesmoustache and @TCIB from committing atrocities in the local public houses. The laws are no longer upheld but the crimes are still a worry to every poor put upon piss pot north of the River Severn. They are relentless in their quest to make every other fuckers life a complete misery.

It doesn't matter what country or county you come from, there will be a bylaw that was created back in the middle ages designed to stop men like @Paul Lake's Left Knee, @gordondaviesmoustache and @TCIB from committing atrocities in the local public houses. The laws are no longer upheld but the crimes are still a worry to every poor put upon piss pot north of the River Severn. They are relentless in their quest to make every other fuckers life a complete misery.
Used to be when the local authorities didn't enforce laws the downtrodden resorted to vigilantism. A knock on the bad guys door in the middle of the night, he was dragged out and hung high in the street.

Of course I'm not suggesting anything of the sort should befall anyone here or any where else. Everyone deserves due process. Merely referencing what folks used to do to those who preyed upon the townfolk with no worries about any law stopping them.

Used to be when the local authorities didn't enforce laws the downtrodden resorted to vigilantism. A knock on the bad guys door in the middle of the night, he was dragged out and hung high in the street.

Of course I'm not suggesting anything of the sort should befall anyone here or any where else. Everyone deserves due process. Merely referencing what folks used to do to those who preyed upon the townfolk with no worries about any law stopping them.

The tarty trio need stringing up.

CVEbQ6bWUAAgKd7.jpg
YES.Why would anyone drink burbon when there is rye? imo even golden wedding is better than JD.

You can fuck off you twat, I am impeccably behaved in such hostelries, you will find its GDM with his potty mouth in a vain effort to be a man of the people that gets me in to any trouble.

As for these 2 efforts at whiskey they can fuck off, wouldnt drink either of them, utter shite I've not touched since I was a teenager. It has to be single malt for me to go anywhere near it, I prefer the oakie varieties and that doesnt mean a shit blend delivered by some MEN supporting old dodderer who is pissed up on Guinness, but one that has matured for decades in an Oak barrel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.