Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't believe City fans are fretting over this. Last season we won the league by 12 points. A player who's only scored 12 PL goals in his career isn't going to make that much difference, so lets spend it elsewhere and get value for money, instead of paying more than double someone's true worth. Don't forget this is a guy that was so good he got got subbed after coming on as a sub ffs. He's in good company as that happened to Ashley Ward and Neil Heaney.

Still can't believe City fans are fretting over this. Last season we won the league by 12 points. A player who's only scored 12 PL goals in his career isn't going to make that much difference, so lets spend it elsewhere and get value for money, instead of paying more than double someone's true worth. Don't forget this is a guy that was so good he got got subbed after coming on as a sub ffs. He's in good company as that happened to Ashley Ward and Neil Heaney.
Oh fuck, now you're going to get it from the Grealish gang

I feel like Villa fans have calmed down a bit about this, to be honest. Some of the banter around it has been actually funny, rather than mentalists trying to goad journalists into bets for sick kids. Won't stop me winding up as many of them as I can when he signs, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.