Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting to go home to London is fair enough but acting like a twat to force a move at 17 is a bit much. Always the risk when signing players from other clubs and guess we didnt sell it to him enough.

Shame, looked a good talent in the making but has a lot to learn still. Enjoyed watching him play, his style is entertaining but difficult to translate into mens football where defenders dont fall for tricks so easily and will out muscle him every time.

Be interesting to see if he will be one of the few to reach their potential or join the long long list of hyped youth players who never make it.

Not gone about it the right way but I dont blame him for leaving. The club has to show that youth will be a given a chance at some point or more of these situations will happen.

I was more miffed over losing Campbell(although I think he still loves the club and could come back in the future). As long as we get some decent money for Sancho and a 10-30% sell on clause it's fine, relatively speaking of course.

Well the lads 17 he wont see Spurs first team for at least 2 years
depends if there good enough they will get a chance. Mbappe was in the monaco team at 17 not saying there the same quality of course. He has more of a chance at spurs than at city though.

Last edited:
Until City start putting lads in the first team squad, this will continue to happen because we cast our net wide to find young players. They have no attachment to the club. However, the local lads are the cornerstone. Lose them and we'll have a large white elephant where they used to make blue dye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.