Jadon Sancho

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by sam-caddick, 6 Mar 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rapidCT

rapidCT

He is a winger, he should have had the playing time of Navas.

2. rapidCT

rapidCT

And yes, I hope in 2 years time he will be better than Dembele(and I think he will) and we will take him back. Whats wrong with that?

3. rapidCT

rapidCT

A couple of months ago I saw the EC or somethink. 3-4 games. He was by far, and I mean far away, the best man on the pitch. He was just doing whatever he wanted.

4. SWP's back

SWP's back

Couldn't agree more. Some 'fans' are fucking ridiculous.

5. SWP's back

SWP's back

Navas was replaced by B.Silva. So no.

6. Eds

Eds

Must admit I only saw him play around four or five times, most notably in the final of the youth cup when he appeared to go on the missing list. BD can afford to chuck him in the first team if that is what they are going to do as there isn't the pressure there that there is in the premier. To all those on here saying Pep should have done this and that let me ask you if he had played 20 games for the first team, scored once, had three assists and we finished sixth in the league would you have been happy? Oh and who would you have dropped from the team that played at Bournemouth to accommodate him?

7. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

Did you submit your official scouting report to City ?

8. Manc in London

Manc in London

You are making that claim without knowledge of any signing-on fee and how much him and his father got in agents fees. It could well be that he has earned more money from Dortmund.

9. AustinBlue

AustinBlue

Software.
    Good luck to him. I hope he does really well and tells everyone how great our academy was.

10. BlueKolarovWorker

BlueKolarovWorker

It happens, we got him from someone and he goes to someone else. It's the nature of the business. Not the first, won't be the last.

No different from us getting Gabby, a player wanted to go somewhere different for whatever reason. Hope he does well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.