Jadon Sancho

People have gone off on a tangent with this. In a press conference, last year, a journalist asked Ten Hag when would Sancho return to the first team and Ten Hag said that he would return when he is "physically and mentally fit."

That statement doesn't say anything about mental health issues. Being mentally fit could mean attitude, confidence, behavioral issues etc..

It's come out this week about Sancho not eating right, out partying all night, not turning up for training on time. Even a story from Dortmund where a member of their staff had to go to his gaff every morning to get him to turn up for training.

This lad just doesn't seem to give a fuck about anybody. After his statement on Twitter, he didn't train for a week, to get back into the team, he flew to New York and lived it up.

He's a waster. Pep knew it. Dortmund knew it. Now Ten Hag knows it.

Couldn't agree more.
I hope your daughter improves too mate, think the misconception is that if you have money it gives you more choices and allows you to concentrate on your mental health, unfortunately alot of people who suffer cant take time away from work or just basic life to get the help that they need so the support isnt there for them.

If sancho is genuinely suffering then i hope he gets the help he needs BUT i also think the bar has been lowered to much as to what genuinely constitutes mental health issues and thats a conversation that also needs to be had.
Agree mate,
Where I work nearly everyone who goes off sick blame mental health issues, there are genuine cases of course but most of em using this as an excuse.

Agree mate,
Where I work nearly everyone who goes off sick blame mental health issues, there are genuine cases of course but most of em using this as an excuse.
Unfortunately mental health as become the new version of Bad Back for the self cert sicknotes.
Totally undermining the genuine cases.

Alarms bells should have been ringing when he thought he could make demands to pep at 17 and then chose to leave and miss the opportunity to be coached by the best manager on the planet and arguably ever.

Straight out of the Jessie lingard school of nobheads and great to see him fail miserably. Great example to our kids in the academy on what not to do.

Alarms bells should have been ringing when he thought he could make demands to pep at 17 and then chose to leave and miss the opportunity to be coached by the best manager on the planet and arguably ever.

Straight out of the Jessie lingard school of nobheads and great to see him fail miserably. Great example to our kids in the academy on what not to do.
Says everything about utds recruitment strategy that they disregarded every red flag and not only bought him, not only paid 70 mil for him, but they essentially gave us 10 mil for the pleasure.
They are a mess.

BBC reporting Barcelona are monitoring the Sancho situation. Could raise too much cash for the rags if the Catalan clowns pull some more levers.

Says everything about utds recruitment strategy that they disregarded every red flag and not only bought him, not only paid 70 mil for him, but they essentially gave us 10 mil for the pleasure.
They are a mess.
Well, but to be fair, Dortmund bought exactly the same person with all of those red flags and still got great success. So it's not that simple and straight forward, I think.

Well, but to be fair, Dortmund bought exactly the same person with all of those red flags and still got great success. So it's not that simple and straight forward, I think.
Sancho is not stupid. He knew Dortmund were a means to an end. He put himself in the shop window, all dressed up and frilly, and utd were the idiots that fell for it.
The real Sancho came out once he got his contract signed.

I hope your daughter improves too mate, think the misconception is that if you have money it gives you more choices and allows you to concentrate on your mental health, unfortunately alot of people who suffer cant take time away from work or just basic life to get the help that they need so the support isnt there for them.

If sancho is genuinely suffering then i hope he gets the help he needs BUT i also think the bar has been lowered to much as to what genuinely constitutes mental health issues and thats a conversation that also needs to be had.
A lot of people are very soft and have very little courage, resilience or stoicism these days.

I know a number of people who are just busy who think they have mental health issues. They might be busy in work (big job on) or in life (moving house) but they equate being busy with having a mental health condition because they aren’t used to being busy, can’t stay composed in busy situations, aren’t organised enough and don’t have fortitude to see things through calmly and properly.

Being busy might well be hard work, might be getting the adrenaline going and might be both physically and mentally tiring, it could even be stressful… but it’s not a mental health issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.