Jadon Sancho

When you’ve seen family members hot hard by it, it becomes a natural reaction for no one else to suffer from it.

Hope your daughter improves mate. I’m sure you being there for her will be one of the pillars she can rely on as she works through her condition.
I hope your daughter improves too mate, think the misconception is that if you have money it gives you more choices and allows you to concentrate on your mental health, unfortunately alot of people who suffer cant take time away from work or just basic life to get the help that they need so the support isnt there for them.

If sancho is genuinely suffering then i hope he gets the help he needs BUT i also think the bar has been lowered to much as to what genuinely constitutes mental health issues and thats a conversation that also needs to be had.

Never forget we got £10m for the money United spunked on Sancho.

Or if you'd prefer to think of it this way that's 2/3rds of what we paid for treble winning, hard working Akanji.
Or a better comparison, perhaps, considering that they’re both forwards, half of what we paid for Álvarez.

Very good business in both instances.

They've destroyed him. First with the shite coaching and now Tent peg has thrown him under a fucking bus to the media. I thought managers were supposed to protect their players, fucking fake pep dickhead.
I don't blame Sancho for not apologising.
It seems that ten Bob is more like PEG than Pep.

The whole thing is a disgusting shit show.
IF Sancho had genuine mental health issues that caused him to miss 3 months of the season, the rags and especially Ten Hag are wankers for now treating him like this.
If he didn't and they LIED, then again, they are wankers for cheapening such a serious issue which genuinely affects many people.
Shame on the shit stain journalists for not being brave enough to ask which it is.

The whole thing is a disgusting shit show.
IF Sancho had genuine mental health issues that caused him to miss 3 months of the season, the rags and especially Ten Hag are wankers for now treating him like this.
If he didn't and they LIED, then again, they are wankers for cheapening such a serious issue which genuinely affects many people.
Shame on the shit stain journalists for not being brave enough to ask which it is.
Sancho isn't a wife beateting abuser, therefore ETH doesn't favour him :).

In all seriousness, ETH is a nasty c*nt if Sancho has serious mental health issues.

If Sancho has health issues I feel for him.

As for United and United fans, I will never have a shred of sympathy for them.

Give it to them, take advantage of every opportunity to do so, and never stop. Its been coming for decades, and it's well deserved. Show no mercy.
What about united fans with mental health issues shouldn't we feel for them too?

Sancho isn't a wife beateting abuser, therefore ETH doesn't favour him :).

In all seriousness, ETH is a nasty c*nt if Sancho has serious mental health issues.
This is all about pushing player's out for financial reasons, the rags are skint. The same with Maguire and a few others. Earlier they were trying to push them in the direction of Saudi Arabia, it's all about the money. If these player's have contracts they should be honoured in full, not something in the style of constructive dismissal.
Strange how the horrible cretins on the united stand, back the poison dwarf to the full, talk about backstabbing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.