Jadon Sancho

Sancho is another name in a list of players who were good at other clubs and have magically become awful as soon as they pitch up at OT.

Jadon Sancho, Harry Maguire, Alexis Sanchez, Angel Di Maria, Victor Lindelof, Eric Bailly, Fred, Van De Beek, Lukaku, Pogba, Mkitaryan, Depay, Martial, Schweinstiger, Marcus Rojo, Maroune Felaini - Lingard went to West Ham and Moyes got a tune out of him!

There is simply no way that the players listed above are crap - they've played well enough to earn the big contracts at United and even we were in for some of these players. I can't understand nowadays why ANYONE would want to "advance" their career by going there, it's a graveyard and the changing rooms must be like a fuckin crematorium.

As soon as those wretched coaches get their hands on these signings they absolutely go about destroying them tactically, physically, mentally - the whole lot. Honestly, I don't think I could do as bad a job as their coaches.

Sancho needs to move on. That bald fucker will be "strong" and won't play him, but the problem is the coaches will be playing him at left back or in net etc and trying to get him running and tackling. He's got a big decision to make - leave or your rot your career for money.
But Sancho said he'd finally come home when he signed for the red mardarses.

Oh no it fuckin isn't.

Sancho is another name in a list of players who were good at other clubs and have magically become awful as soon as they pitch up at OT.

Jadon Sancho, Harry Maguire, Alexis Sanchez, Angel Di Maria, Victor Lindelof, Eric Bailly, Fred, Van De Beek, Lukaku, Pogba, Mkitaryan, Depay, Martial, Schweinstiger, Marcus Rojo, Maroune Felaini - Lingard went to West Ham and Moyes got a tune out of him!

There is simply no way that the players listed above are crap - they've played well enough to earn the big contracts at United and even we were in for some of these players. I can't understand nowadays why ANYONE would want to "advance" their career by going there, it's a graveyard and the changing rooms must be like a fuckin crematorium.

As soon as those wretched coaches get their hands on these signings they absolutely go about destroying them tactically, physically, mentally - the whole lot. Honestly, I don't think I could do as bad a job as their coaches.

Sancho needs to move on. That bald fucker will be "strong" and won't play him, but the problem is the coaches will be playing him at left back or in net etc and trying to get him running and tackling. He's got a big decision to make - leave or your rot your career for money.
They've destroyed him. First with the shite coaching and now Tent peg has thrown him under a fucking bus to the media. I thought managers were supposed to protect their players, fucking fake pep dickhead.
I don't blame Sancho for not apologising.

I think he’s always been shite. Dortmund and the Bundesliga is not a good indicator of talent. They’re like the Chelsea of leagues. Unless you are Kai Havertz, who is the ultimate shite.

I think he’s always been shite. Dortmund and the Bundesliga is not a good indicator of talent. They’re like the Chelsea of leagues. Unless you are Kai Havertz, who is the ultimate shite.
His ego is to big for his talent and will follow Macheda and Janujaz into mediocrity at wherever they have a coach who is a former fergie ass licking rag

The old chestnut of having money means you can’t have poor mental health.

Everyone is free to make up their own minds on everything.

It just seems a bit nasty to question whether people have had mental health episodes or not.

As you suggest, there is enough ammunition out there to take the piss out of them.
I think you are 100% right on the mental health issues generally, money isn’t relevant at any level either, as you say..

My opinion of Sancho though (without any info other than what I read including by the lad himself) is he has strop
Issues and cannot handle not being picked, lauded and mollycoddled and generally not being told he’s the best player ever to play the game ..

I think you are 100% right on the mental health issues generally, money isn’t relevant at any level either, as you say..

My opinion of Sancho though (without any info other than what I read including by the lad himself) is he has strop
Issues and cannot handle not being picked, lauded and mollycoddled and generally not being told he’s the best player ever to play the game ..
I hope you are right and it is just him being immature. It’s entirely plausible too.

I hope you are right and it is just him being immature. It’s entirely plausible too.
I genuinely do too mate.. My daughter is having problems with mental health at the moment and she couldn’t wish for a better life outside of her head.. As you rightly say, mental heath doesn’t give a shit who you are or what you do. Fair play to you for consistently pointing this out on here mate…

I genuinely do too mate.. My daughter is having problems with mental health at the moment and she couldn’t wish for a better life outside of her head.. As you rightly say, mental heath doesn’t give a shit who you are or what you do. Fair play to you for consistently pointing this out on here mate…
When you’ve seen family members hot hard by it, it becomes a natural reaction for no one else to suffer from it.

Hope your daughter improves mate. I’m sure you being there for her will be one of the pillars she can rely on as she works through her condition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.