Jamie Vardy

His only asset would be to come on as a substitute against a tired defence that had been chasing the ball all game (like everyone v us). He would score goals that way by being a perfect out ball player.

Only asset?

Watch him press the ball it's like one of those hare coursing videos that pop up on the news occasionally, he's tireless. That I would love to see. On the subject of him being a ****, we've had plenty of ****s play for us in the past but they've become our ****s. It's an under valued role is the ****, the ability to wind up opposition players and fans alike is no mean feat. Every team should have one.

Only asset?

Watch him press the ball it's like one of those hare coursing videos that pop up on the news occasionally, he's tireless. That I would love to see. On the subject of him being a ****, we've had plenty of ****s play for us in the past but they've become our ****s. It's an under valued role is the ****, the ability to wind up opposition players and fans alike is no mean feat. Every team should have one.

Agree 100%.

Only asset?

Agree as well. Always hated Bellamy until he became our player you are referencing. Then, he turned into one of my favourites whilst he was with us.

I agree with the Bellamy comparisons. But as Vardy is primarily a '9' I don't see Pep signing him - he pretty much said that yesterday.

Agree as well. Always hated Bellamy until he became our player you are referencing. Then, he turned into one of my favourites whilst he was with us.

Yer have to be careful with the transfer system as it is. How many City fans have ridiculed JFE when he wore the devil's scarlet? Now he's knocking on the door. Apart from his golfing excursion, I just loved the way Carlos would set off like a bull on the pampas, hounding every defender within sight, but I did refer to him as 'that Argy dwarf' when he was taking the Rag shilling!

I think vardy would suit us tbf. I’d like to see him chasing a few of eddies long kicks as well!

Imagine JFE and vardy in this window hahaha ffs some banter

It would be funny to see JFE and Steptoe both potentially getting their hands on a league winners medal, especially as we would be ridiculed by the rags for buying them as opposed to their marquee purchase.

It's disappointing that Pep categorically ruled out signing a striker. Although Kun is great, he can't do it all and Jesus seems a bit injury prone and not that prolific. A pacy striker like Vardy would be perfect as back up and to try and get through an obstinate bus parking team.

If he came to us his performance enhancing habits would be tested for every day and we'd get points deducted and all sorts.

Sorry for asking in this thread but has pep hinted that we may bring in another striker this window or is it more thinking about it but not fully guaranteed it will happen..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.