January Sales

Was it put up to £429 for about a month so they can con you into thinking it’s a good deal

No, it’s still £429 on the Samsung website and on other electrical retailer websites. I always check before buying a reduced item.

Was £474.

Last edited:
After a heat pump tumble dryer next. Back to John Lewis every day this week. I might get lucky again?

Just bought these. $23 cdn at 13% off

42ef8215-0210-4f98-99b6-9d4b89649c2a.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.png

Last of the big spenders.

Different model. The link takes you to eBay, £449.

The heat pump dryer via the link is £519, not £416.

A lot of these price comparison websites keep the old deals on their websites just so you click on the link, then find the price has changed back or gone even higher, but you then look at their website for other deals.

Different model. The link takes you to eBay, £449.

A lot of these price comparison websites keep the old deals on their websites, just so you click on the link, then find the price has changed back, but you then look at their website for other deals.

Crampton and Moore are a good firm, only the last two letters of the model number are different and they are for the colours. At the time the deal was posted the price was correct, so that washer is going for £350 brand new and will probably see it at that price again in January.

Crampton and Moore are a good firm, only the last two letters of the model number are different and they are for the colours. At the time the deal was posted the price was correct, so that washer is going for £350 brand new and will probably see it at that price again in January.

I can only go off the link which took me to eBay and the current price. Not doubting they are a good firm, but when it comes to customers service, free extended warranty, and free delivery, there aren’t many retail companies better than John Lewis. And no, I don’t work for John Lewis. :-)

All laundry, cooking and refrigeration appliances you buy from John Lewis & Partners are guaranteed against breakdowns for a minimum of 2 years (3 years for John Lewis & Partners appliances), at no extra cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.