January Sales

Bought a Samsung Heat Pump Tumble Dryer. Was £769. Sale price £599. Spread the cost over 3 months interest free as well.

That’s me done in the January sales.

Need a new tumble dryer anyone know of any deals about budget about £300-400 cheers

I used to work with someone who would spend Christmas Day night sleeping outside the Trafford Centre so they were at the front of the queue for the Boxing Day sale at Next! Never got my head around that.

Sounds like my mrs. Although to be fair she never camped outside, but would do a 3am get up and queue outside for a few hours to get the good stuff.

She loved going to the Next sale a few times a year because we could fill the kids wardrobes for under £100 each with loads and loads of good stuff.

I’d sooner have a lay in and pay full price because I’m a lazy cnut, but to each their own!

Need a new tumble dryer anyone know of any deals about budget about £300-400 cheers

You need to narrow down the type of Tumble Dryer you want to buy, vented, condenser, heat pump.

09750DCA-5E05-4D55-8A77-5A62BB95DBAF.jpeg

And the manufacturer/s. I tend to stick with Samsung, LG, Bosch for white goods appliances. But there are other good manufacturers. Don’t forget the manufacturer warranty. Delivery cost. Some retailers deliver for free. Some don’t. Delivery charges will add another £25+ to the cost of the tumble dryer.

Once you’ve decided on a manufacturer and model, then Google it and compare the prices, warranty, and delivery charges. Don’t forget to go to the manufacturers website as they don’t always show up on the Goggle shopping price comparison website

Last edited:
I see DFS are having a sale. Thats not like them.
It's like the old Two Ronnies' joke.

August 25th 1977 - you may remember how I remember this exact date - it's the only day in living memory that Allied Carpets didn't have a sale.

Bought a load of golf gear, getting back into it this year, were in New York in March so thinking of picking up a bettinardi putter while over there to save a few quid

I went in Tessuti in the Arndale centre today and they were selling a pair of Jeans for £60.00 claiming they were half price from £120. I'd bought the same jeans from there for £45.00 in September when they were half price from £90.00.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.