January Sales

I can only go off the link which took me to eBay and the current price. Not doubting they are a good firm, but when it comes to customers service, free extended warranty, and free delivery, there aren’t many retail companies better than John Lewis. And no, I don’t work for John Lewis. :-)

All laundry, cooking and refrigeration appliances you buy from John Lewis & Partners are guaranteed against breakdowns for a minimum of 2 years (3 years for John Lewis & Partners appliances), at no extra cost.

John Lewis are good especially when you play them off against their competition like Richer sounds.

John Lewis are good especially when you play them off against their competition like Richer sounds.

John Lewis used to do a price match. Not sure they do a price match anymore. They won’t price match Costco Wholesale electrical prices, especially on TV’s.

I used to work with someone who would spend Christmas Day night sleeping outside the Trafford Centre so they were at the front of the queue for the Boxing Day sale at Next! Never got my head around that.

Reactions: jrb
I used to work with someone who would spend Christmas Day night sleeping outside the Trafford Centre so they were at the front of the queue for the Boxing Day sale at Next! Never got my head around that.

Lol!

You could understand it if it was for something expensive like furtniture, electrical, jewellery, etc, but a coat, a jumper, a pair of jeans, etc. Why?

Lol!

You could understand it if it was for something expensive like furtniture, electrical, jewellery, etc, but a coat, a jumper, a pair of jeans, etc. Why?

I know. It was like it had turned into one of those funny ‘Christmas traditions’ we all have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.