January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not in position to threaten UEFA

Thing is though, it is a corrupt organisation which is not protected by any sovereign government. Of coursre it would not easy though I agree but lets not forget the Qataris managed to "persuade" them to sell a WC to them, so it is not an impossible challenge for us.

All taught way forward is transfers cap on all clubs were can't go over say 200 million spent on transfers

All taught way forward is transfers cap on all clubs were can't go over say 200 million spent on transfers
So Brighton can spend 199 million, bankrupting the club in the process and that's fine, but City can't spend 201 million, even though it poses no risk to the club? Some blood sucking club owners would love that.

Thing is £80 million would barely be enough to replace Aguero (whose going either next season or the season), let alone getting another DM, another AM, another LB, 2 more CBs and 2 wingers. All of wholm are badly needed for a side like ours.
Every season I hear "Aguero will be gone in 2 years" and it never happens. If we do replace Aguero don't forget we'd have the additional funds from what we sell him for.

A side like ours don't 'badly need' need much. Certainly not 7 players. A long term DM is essential for sure, Touré's halfway out the door and Ferna isn't getting any younger while Gündogan has still not really been used much in that deeper role (and of course the injury problems). Another LB is also pretty obvious, we only have one natural LB, don't know what'll happen to Delph but I hope he stays as a versatile back-up. After that we probably need a CB to replace Mangala. Sanchez up top to give us a bit more quality and depth. That's it. The likes of Gunn, Maffeo, Adarabioyo, Douglas Luiz, Nmecha can fill out the squad.

Loads of top players seemingly available this Jan, either straight away or free in the summer so can sign pre contract deals.

So who would you go for?

A left back as cover is the only thing i would push hard for. I'm not arsed about a CB - I think between Mangala and Tosin one would come good and if they didnt i'd just slot in Danilo (who is class and deserves to play). Wouldn't be arsed about a forward - we have enough.

Bearing in mind how well we are playing I would be happy to do nothing.

Messi
Goretska, although I'd rather pay the fee and ship Yaya out.

Can't talk to PL players until summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.