Jerome Boateng

Please please please no.

Makes no sense to buy another sick note.

Couldn't cope with the physical side of the English game first time round, I don't see how that would be different now. Always has a big mistake in him, as his red card and general all round nightmare game at our place the other season showed. Definitely rather have Otamendi partnering Vinnie... I want us to get another centre back but I think we can do better than Boateng. Also injury prone.

Only centre half i've seen that appeared to be afraid of the ball and would sooner let it bounce twice than head it. Even during his good run of form for Bayern i've never thought he was anywhere near as good as was suggested. Add to that he seems to have developed an injury record. Stay well clear

Are people on here seriously saying 'please no' to arguably the best CB in the world?

What a time to be alive lol

I see Tolmie's YouTube video has spurred it's own thread! Some real disparaging remarks on here about the lad as well. I take it everyone watches a lot of Bundesliga, or are we going off the ITV highlights package for our in-depth analysis?

I see Tolmie's YouTube video has spurred it's own thread! Some real disparaging remarks on here about the lad as well. I take it everyone watches a lot of Bundesliga, or are we going off the ITV highlights package for our in-depth analysis?
We seem to be going off what he did as a 20 year old in a new country when played as a right back, beats going off recent form for Bayern and Germany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.