Jerome Boateng

Are people on here seriously saying 'please no' to arguably the best CB in the world?

What a time to be alive lol
He's almost 29 and barely played last season. Did you miss that fact? He's a crock just like Komps, replacing healthy defender (even Kolarov) with Boa is a huge risk.

He's almost 29 and barely played last season. Did you miss that fact? He's a crock just like Komps, replacing healthy defender (even Kolarov) with Boa is a huge risk.

Kompany is barely fit either but you'd still have him anyday of the week wouldn't you?

Boateng is arguably the best defender in the world to not want him is crazy, i haven't seen anyone but you give those reasons you gave which are fair but according to rumours that is the age we are looking for in a CB

No thanks. I'd rather have Kolarov at CB than Boateng.

Kolarov was better at CB than LB. Not difficult, granted.

You will be wanting Moz fronting the remnants of Queen nex, I am shocked at you Jim.

I would rather we partnered our promising young centre back Stones with VK and we will start to see the best of him, convinced he can be a world class centre half in the future.

Kompany is barely fit either but you'd still have him anyday of the week wouldn't you?

Boateng is arguably the best defender in the world to not want him is crazy, i haven't seen anyone but you give those reasons you gave which are fair but according to rumours that is the age we are looking for in a CB

No he isn't. He's not even the best defender on the bench at Bayern

You will be wanting Moz fronting the remnants of Queen nex, I am shocked at you Jim.

I would rather we partnered our promising young centre back Stones with VK and we will start to see the best of him, convinced he can be a world class centre half in the future.
You been on the sauce Alf? You seem to have missed/ignored the "than Boateng" comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.