Joao Miranda

LoveCity said:
If we signed Miranda, we wouldn't be signing Bony. There's only 1 foreign spot and who do you sell in January really, everyone is too important.

If Martin left, Pepe or Miranda would be absolutely perfect, but does Martin need to leave? :(

It makes you think if we are looking a getting both Miranda and Bony this month a surprise sale is on the cards.

Jovetic?

whipper said:
@ 30 year old he isn't exactly long term.

That's true but I think they see the squad balance as needing a veteran defender and it has been working.

Kompany - 28, in his prime years
Mangala - 23, the work in progress
Demichelis - 34, the veteran and steady hand (the role Miranda would fill)
Boyata - 24, the young homegrown one willing to be backup (maybe replaceable by Rekik or Denayer)

Thing is though, Miranda has been half of Europe's best centre-back pair in the last couple of years with Godin. So if you sign him, he's more than a reliable hand, he is a supreme defender (assuming he adjusts to the Prem) just like Pepe would be in the same role.

i♥city! said:
LoveCity said:
If we signed Miranda, we wouldn't be signing Bony. There's only 1 foreign spot and who do you sell in January really, everyone is too important.

If Martin left, Pepe or Miranda would be absolutely perfect, but does Martin need to leave? :(

Nastasic ?

Nastasic counts as an u21 player I think so he doesn't count as a foreign player.

The most obvious would be Jovetic in my opinion.

Bony would replace Jovetic and Miranda would fill in the last foreign spot.

sam-caddick said:
i♥city! said:
LoveCity said:

Nastasic ?

Nastasic counts as an u21 player I think so he doesn't count as a foreign player.

The most obvious would be Jovetic in my opinion.

Bony would replace Jovetic and Miranda would fill in the last foreign spot.

yep.

MeatHunterrr said:
sam-caddick said:
He isn't even in the squad today for Atletico.

Let the speculation begin...
Would be very strange signing.
not if demicheles is leaving at the end of the season

could also help us with koke, having another of his former team mates here.

it would also mean some hilarious lines involving koke and miranda

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.