Joao Miranda

I can't for one moment see Hughes going as far afield as Brazil to replace Dunne. The reality is that it's either going to be Upson or Distin.

I could be wrong, but would be very surprised...

Bluemoon115 said:
Pollerz said:
go check that list doo daa thing .

all im saying is there will be movement in the next few days either way.. i know your all gna say this is vague but fuck it. Wednesday is the deadline thats been set.

Cheers P.

As a Knight of the CoMS I vow to protect you from those naughty bullies.

But first, I'm gonna need soem kip.

Night folks.

Is that the Knights that go NIQUE !!!

If Lescott is off as the telegraph is running atm, my vote is for Miranda. Thought he's a top top defender for a few years now thinking he would be a great player to sign.

M24 Citizen said:
If Lescott is off as the telegraph is running atm, my vote is for Miranda. Thought he's a top top defender for a few years now thinking he would be a great player to sign.

Where is he playing at moment?

Kompany is King said:
M24 Citizen said:

He is starting for Atletico, so no chance. Mangala is more realistic as Porto don't have as much as pulling power as Atletico would, and Mangala is very young.

NoahCity said:
Kompany is King said:
M24 Citizen said:

He is starting for Atletico, so no chance. Mangala is more realistic as Porto don't have as much as pulling power as Atletico would, and Mangala is very young.

Cheers. See they drew 0-0 with Barca tonight.

NoahCity said:
Kompany is King said:
M24 Citizen said:

I do think he would be the sort to want to join us even though he is part of something great at the moment. We'd most likely have to pay over the odds, but not as much as we have in the past. Atleti don't seem to have such an issue with selling their best players though as they always seem to pull a new top player in as a replacement. Come to think of it we should go after one or two of their scouts.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2014/12/31/primera/1420034130_218170.html

The attempt to sign Manchester City in January Miranda

The performance of Eliakim Mangala, signed in the summer, unconvincing and Le10Sport suggests that Atletico would be willing to part with the Brazilian center.

Manchester City wants to strengthen its defensive line and the center of Atletico Madrid, Joao Miranda seems to be chosen by the sports management of Manuel Pellegrini to strengthen the defense.

The poor performance that is giving Eliakim Mangala, summer signing from FC Porto makes Txiki Begiristain and sports management of City looking for a central guarantees for the winter, and the first name is the Brazilian Atletico.

Note that Miranda, 30, contract ends in June 2016, so not to renew its market value would drop considerably. It has a buyout clause of 30 million euros, and the great performances of José Giménez with Godin make Atletico begin to look favorably possible sale of the Brazilian Central. Besides the squad Lucas has occupied the third central square during low and has already debuted in Copa del Rey.

The French newspaper notes that Atletico would accept an offer to be around 20 million euros. Atletico already received several offers for him during the summer market, but the club was blunt and rejected any possibility to leave. Six months later, after having suffered some injuries that have separated him from eleven seems that the position of the red and whites may have changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.