Joe Hart (continued)

forevermancity said:
Won us the game today, was brilliant

I wonder if those who gave him a hard time on here have the balls to admit that they were wrong to write him off/ demand he was sold?
Or maybe we should just let sleeping dogs lie. No point in dragging shit up.

Gaylord du Bois said:
forevermancity said:

I wonder if those who gave him a hard time on here have the balls to admit that they were wrong to write him off/ demand he was sold?

Last month I wanted Pants to retain his spot because the defenders looks more at ease with Pants there. That's not being hard on Joe, it's just he was all over the show for the last few months and everyone got nervous. Pellegrini is the man we trust to make the right decision and his timing on this one was impeccable. A big part in bringing Joe back was also having VK back fully fit a centre back. The two in the same team together seems to focus really well.

Glad to see Joe back. Do feel a bit for Pants but hope he gets the cups as a thank you for standing in.

Manchester1894 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
forevermancity said:

Last month I wanted Pants to retain his spot because the defenders looks more at ease with Pants there. That's not being hard on Joe, it's just he was all over the show for the last few months and everyone got nervous. Pellegrini is the man we trust to make the right decision and his timing on this one was impeccable. A big part in bringing Joe back was also having VK back fully fit a centre back. The two in the same team together seems to focus really well.

Glad to see Joe back. Do feel a bit for Pants but hope he gets the cups as a thank you for standing in.

Joe is a great keeper because he is a great keeper, irrespective of whether Vinnie is playing or not

Manchester1894 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
forevermancity said:

That's a fair comment mate, there were many of the same opinion and only a few of those were vitriolic tosspots.

Masterclass from Pellegrini bringing him back when he did. Done him the world of good and he's fast rebuilding his reputation as the best in the league

BringBackSwales said:
Manchester1894 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Joe is a great keeper because he is a great keeper, irrespective of whether Vinnie is playing or not

Aye, just good to have VK and Joe back their best. Both have had to be mentally tough to cope with this season so far and we look in good shape now

The best thing for Joe was getting dropped. Unlike other players he got his head down and worked hard to get back his place in the team. Now he is back to his best. Also having Kompany back in front of him makes a big difference. I think now leading into the key games Hart will be a important player. Pants has done a good job and if he wants to leave at the end of the season he has added value to his price tag as he done not alot wrong.

Not trying to open up old arguements, more trying to cheer people up. He continues to look back close to his best. Would have taken this considering how he was struggling before Christmas. Happens to them all at some point - looks like it is De Gea's turn again and there is no doubting his quality as a keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.