John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overpriced and average just like most English players. I understand paying £50m for Sterling because at lest he played at high level and made some amazing performances with Liverpool and the English national team, but what has Stones achieved to be a £40m player ? well here is the answer nothing !!!

Paying £40m for stones is an absolute madness where his max price is £25m, I guess we live in a world where being English or playing in the premier league adds £20m over your initial price tag. If I were a Chelsea fan I'd be looking somewhere else and invest that money to bring a world class defender like Hummels or Varane who would improve their defense greatly, besides Everton fans cannot force him to stay and the lad wants to play in the champions league win titles, if he stays at Everton he would be battling for relegation place against the likes of Newcastle and West Brom etc....

Fair play to Everton. If Chelsea pay anything like £40m for Stones, then I think Liverpool, Valencia and Wolfsburg will try and sue us for daylight robbery!

Very impressed with Stones recently. We should try and stop Chelsea from signing this kid.

Very impressed with Stones recently. We should try and stop Chelsea from signing this kid.
Already got a world class CB who hasn't got in our team yet, plus a very promising youngster set to return. No point in spending £40mil on another imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.