Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not close enough to him to know exactly how good he is, but some centre half cover is definitely a valuable squad addition, so I'm happy to trust City on this one if it happens. I couldn't give a shit who he played for, and anyone who cares has their priorities badly wrong.
EGG-ZACKERLY!

Why spend £20m+ on a back up CB. Surely we could find a decent calibre CB from another league for far cheaper - we don't need a star name, but we also don't need a PL player as the price will always be high.
And they play what 10 games and take a season to settle in. Remember Savic. If Kompany gets injured or needs rest we need a player who can come in immediately. HIs experience is significant. It's a squad signing, not a player who we are looking to build our defence around, but a player who will play 15-20 games a season and help bring Stones through. last season Stones crumbled when he was on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.