Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pay the 52m for Jorginho and be done with it!

Then we can aim for a younger model like Frenkie De Jong or Tanguy Ndombele next season to add more competition.

By the end of this thread we'll have people wanting Grealish and saying if Pep wants him, that's good enough for me.
Just like the JFE thread. And all because someone threw out a big chunk of clarkie bait.

By the end of this thread we'll have people wanting Grealish and saying if Pep wants him, that's good enough for me.
Just like the JFE thread. And all because someone threw out a big chunk of clarkie bait.
At least it's not Guardiola and Txiki clarkieing everyone this time.

Once again it seems people have forgotten the art of negotiation, chill out, if we don't get Jorginho there will be someone else. :-)
Ndombele is in the papers again probably just to flush out this deal, but i would still buy Ndembele he could be something very special even if it meant leaving him out on loan for a year

If we bought Grealish I think we could rotate him with KDB without seriously weakening the side, obviously he’s not quite as good as the Ginger Prince but not many are, and Jack is as close as you’ll get.

£40mil is a snip, imo, and we should be all over it like a rash.
Hahaha, are you joking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.