Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, took 3 mins - quick Bellingham one-two pass for the assist.
he is very very good at that. or making space and shooting himself. should play as a attacking midfielder. that is the position to get the best out of him.

Difficult to see him going to Liverpool given their current “situation”. I just hope we don’t splash all our money on midfielders and continue to neglect our wide areas.

Difficult to see him going to Liverpool given their current “situation”. I just hope we don’t splash all our money on midfielders and continue to neglect our wide areas.
i think we have a 17/18 type window with a few coming in. I dont think there will be any neglecting of wide areas especially as i think palmer will now go on loan.

Bernardo & Cancelo leaving in summer would probably cover most of Bellingham’s fee. Agreed we need at least 1 more winger though.

Given Liverpool's recent performances, I'm becoming more and more confident he will be a Manchester City player this summer.

I think Madrid is the type of move he could make years down the line in his career, similar to Haaland. Think he's coming to the premier league regardless this summer.

Given Liverpool's recent performances, I'm becoming more and more confident he will be a Manchester City player this summer.

I think Madrid is the type of move he could make years down the line in his career, similar to Haaland. Think he's coming to the premier league regardless this summer.
Always reminds me of the Media and City haters who said " Kun would soon move on, Merlin wouldn't stay long and Vinny was using us a s a stepping stone to a bigger club.
It's pure bull shit to think any players would or should think there is a better place for them to be in football and don't forget Pep he won't last long in the PL and his ticky takky football will never work, then the all time classic * Sheikh Mansoor will soon get bored.
If Bellingham comes he'll have to prove he's good enough and perform at his best if he wants us to keep him.

Always reminds me of the Media and City haters who said " Kun would soon move on, Merlin wouldn't stay long and Vinny was using us a s a stepping stone to a bigger club.
It's pure bull shit to think any players would or should think there is a better place for them to be in football and don't forget Pep he won't last long in the PL and his ticky takky football will never work, then the all time classic * Sheikh Mansoor will soon get bored.
If Bellingham comes he'll have to prove he's good enough and perform at his best if he wants us to keep him.

Aguero had the opportunity to play in Spain with Atletico.

Bellingham and Haaland have never played in Spain. I just think modern day footballers are more inclined to go abroad to a sunny destination in their prime, similar to how young British players go to Germany to make a name for themselves.

i think we have a 17/18 type window with a few coming in. I dont think there will be any neglecting of wide areas especially as i think palmer will now go on loan.
If he goes on loan will be interesting to see where as he’s clearly highly rated. Burnley once they get promoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.