Just caught a scumbag breaking into my car

I know a bloke that lives in your area, he is massive ex doorman done a bit of cage fighting, a scrote tried breaking in to his car his pride and joy, anyway through contacts he tracked him down and advised him to meet him with £300 to cover repairs etc he turned up with £200 said that's all could raise, so he exeptied that and the gave him a fucking good slaping

**Update**

Just an update to for the posters who commented in this thread.

The family are paying for my car to be repaired and £200 for the hassle they caused.

Cheers guys.
I was going to say you have his arse shagged but it sounds like you've got it sorted.

Brilliant mate, don't think liked 3 naughty fuckers turning up at their door not really my thing doing that but they deserved it and hope it's a lesson to them.
Your lucky to have the contacts and I'm glad you could get it sorted. Every neighborhood should have a real life Equaliser for those decent folk who don't have access to friendly bad bastards.
(Awaits rag transfer jokes)

Brilliant mate, don't think liked 3 naughty fuckers turning up at their door not really my thing doing that but they deserved it and hope it's a lesson to them.
Sometimes mate you got to do what you got to do....as you said you've got wife and kids to think about and the degenerate scum you were dealing with will only get it when someone bigger and badder has a little word...but they will try it on with someone else and try it on again and again until someone really hurts them or they hurt someone and then it's jail time

I had an issue a few years ago with a young kid on the estate where I grew up him and his mates kept fucking about with my vehicles outside the house setting the alarms off and what have you waking me up at 4 and 5 in the morning while they were out on the rob he didn't know me from Adam....anyway it all of a sudden went quiet and one afternoon he knocked on my door to apologise someone had told him the score and had a word

I had a talk with him and he seemed like a decent lad just a bit misguided and he told me was knocking the robbing on the head was going to try and get a job and sort himself out...

Less than 2 weeks later he killed a fella who caught him breaking into his shed he stabbed the fella in the head with the screwdriver he had used to break in with.....sometimes the scum bags don't get it until it's to late

Your lucky to have the contacts and I'm glad you could get it sorted. Every neighborhood should have a real life Equaliser for those decent folk who don't have access to friendly bad bastards.
(Awaits rag transfer jokes)

That's the sad thing mate it shouldn't be like that, this is a classic example of a big fam well known for causing bother intimidating decent folk they not so big when they get it back but yeah I'm quite lucky to have the opportunity to do what I did.

Sometimes mate you got to do what you got to do....as you said you've got wife and kids to think about and the degenerate scum you were dealing with will only get it when someone bigger and badder has a little word...but they will try it on with someone else and try it on again and again until someone really hurts them or they hurt someone and then it's jail time

I had an issue a few years ago with a young kid on the estate where I grew up him and his mates kept fucking about with my vehicles outside the house setting the alarms off and what have you waking me up at 4 and 5 in the morning while they were out on the rob he didn't know me from Adam....anyway it all of a sudden went quiet and one afternoon he knocked on my door to apologise someone had told him the score and had a word

I had a talk with him and he seemed like a decent lad just a bit misguided and he told me was knocking the robbing on the head was going to try and get a job and sort himself out...

Less than 2 weeks later he killed a fella who caught him breaking into his shed he stabbed the fella in the head with the screwdriver he had used to break in with.....sometimes the scum bags don't get it until it's to late

That's shit, most these kids must be from either broken homes or all the family are dead legs. Normal decent people always cop for it pal.

He wasn't from Reddish was he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.