Juventus Away - Piazza san Carlo Torino meetup?

we need pics to brighten up a day in the office!...

one point for a blue pulling a funny face

two points for an attractive local

five points for a blue pulling an attractive local...

Still in Turin centre heading up to the stadium shortly, are there any drinking establishments near the stadium?

I know it's sparse but thought it was worth a shout

Got back last night. Another good trip this time via Milan where it was good to see the san siro and meet @Holliemcfc

Also good to see @Bill, @Danamy, @Bilboblue and meet @squirtyflower in jumping jesters I think it was in turin, we woulda stayed longer but we wanted to go to the huntsman where we thought it might be rocking, but it wasn't particularly before the game. We just had one there then got some bottles and a coach to the ground for about an hour before kick off. Thankfully the steward on the gate where the coaches put us in let us out so we could have a few beers for kick off, so fair play to them for that. Keeping us locked in the 40+ mins or so after the game wasn't to be unexpected really and I managed to grab a load of beers from the food stalls outside for me and my mates on the coach home. No signs of trouble anywhere and enjoyed the trip, just wish we could have found the livelier pubs before kick off if anything (if there were any) but a good trip just a shame about the result

Got back last night. Another good trip this time via Milan where it was good to see the san siro and meet @Holliemcfc

Also good to see @Bill, @Danamy, @Bilboblue and meet @squirtyflower in jumping jesters I think it was in turin, we woulda stayed longer but we wanted to go to the huntsman where we thought it might be rocking, but it wasn't particularly before the game. We just had one there then got some bottles and a coach to the ground for about an hour before kick off. Thankfully the steward on the gate where the coaches put us in let us out so we could have a few beers for kick off, so fair play to them for that. Keeping us locked in the 40+ mins or so after the game wasn't to be unexpected really and I managed to grab a load of beers from the food stalls outside for me and my mates on the coach home. No signs of trouble anywhere and enjoyed the trip, just wish we could have found the livelier pubs before kick off if anything (if there were any) but a good trip just a shame about the result

I dont think there was many lively pubs really ............. the Shamrock,Huntsman and Jumping Jesters seemed best of a bad bunch
found some great pubs on the Tuesday night in the studenty area

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.