Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

This is more than about football.

I reckon him and Pep must have had a proper rumble after the World Cup.

I refuse to believe he is that bad.

We are still a slow burning team
Liverpools long ball game is not more intense than ours. To have the level of control we have the games and to move the ball the way we do, to play so high up the pitch and the demands in terms of movement I would argue is far more intense than Liverpool. Look at what every player says in terms of getting to grips with our system. Phillips difficulty is likely more to do with his ability to grasp the expectations in Peps system.I

Waistcoat's announcing the England squad at 5pm today. It'll be interesting to see if Philips makes the squad.

If not, this could prompt a move to interested parties (Liverpool in particular), or a loan to get regular football.

He can't possible want to spend another 12 months on the bench? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯
If Maguire keeps getting called up then I imagine Phillips will... Although, even Maguire has a bigger role for United than Kalvin does at City.

Waistcoat's announcing the England squad at 5pm today. It'll be interesting to see if Philips makes the squad.

If not, this could prompt a move to interested parties (Liverpool in particular), or a loan to get regular football.

He can't possible want to spend another 12 months on the bench? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯
For the effort that it took him, he is probably happy with three winners medals around his neck, plus a decent weekly wage.

There's still room from Phillips I think. There's possibly room for one more CM/AM/Winger , especially if Palmer leaves and with KDB out for months.

1693410455780.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.