Kaoru Mitoma

BUMP. Rumour has it we might be interested :). I would be delighted with him, I love the way he plays. Him and Jack on the left would be magnificent.

BUMP. Rumour has it we might be interested :). I would be delighted with him, I love the way he plays. Him and Jack on the left would be magnificent.
Soft Pass...

Wouldn't hate it, just feel we could do better. Has a bit of a one-season wonder feel to him.

What rumour?
Tolmie hinted at us looking at a Brighton player. Some posters indicated it's between him and Enciso. However, based on the below, I also believe it could be Mitoma.
balotelli's back pocket said:
I'm 99% sure it's Mitoma. Tolmie tweeted earlier today that we were looking at another Prem club besides Palace for a winger. We've been linked with Mitoma over the last few months. We've not been linked, as far as I'm aware, with Caicedo.

I also think Brighton will be more willing to let Mitoma go than Caicedo. They've already lost Mac Allister from their midfield. Caicedo signed a new contract this year, Mitoma only has 2 years left on his deal. If we can send Palmer the other way it could be a simple enough deal to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.