Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had high hopes for him but the only thing this season has confirmed for me is that he isn't good enough. Shite touch and no idea what he is doing. Goal poacher only.

i dont know what your basing that on, hes barely played. your going to have a shit touch with no game time. also a manager that clearly doesnt really rate him, bound to have an effect.

i dont know what your basing that on, hes barely played. your going to have a shit touch with no game time. also a manager that clearly doesnt really rate him, bound to have an effect.
Spot on. Started the season in fine form. Scoring goals for fun. Confidence destroyed by a manager who prefers players to pass the ball about endlessly and miss chance after chance. Has had so few minutes since January it is shocking. But hey its not as if we are missing chances up front lol. But hey its Pep and his grand plan so it must be ok.

Time will tell. I think he had his chances. He just didn't take them. He isn't good enough for me and will either be sold or stagnate.

We need better than this. He is a goal poacher only. Nothing else to his game.

I liked his cameo yesterday, showed some nice link up play and was crucial in that Delph chance which really should have levelled the game. Don't quite get the criticism.

Time will tell. I think he had his chances. He just didn't take them. He isn't good enough for me and will either be sold or stagnate.

We need better than this. He is a goal poacher only. Nothing else to his game.

40 odd mins since Jan up until yesterday! Yep hes had his chances just not taken them. Its not as if weve been missing a goal poacher of late have we? Hey I know what we really need is another midfielder who can endlessly pass the ball about before losing it, so we can then concede another soft goal on the counter. I hope the lad gets his move to a team and a manager this summer who will give him some game time and allow him to become the player he can be. He certainly wont get it at City under Pep sadly.

40 odd mins since Jan up until yesterday! Yep hes had his chances just not taken them. Its not as if weve been missing a goal poacher of late have we? Hey I know what we really need is another midfielder who can endlessly pass the ball about before losing it, so we can then concede another soft goal on the counter. I hope the lad gets his move to a team and a manager this summer who will give him some game time and allow him to become the player he can be. He certainly wont get it at City under Pep sadly.

Agree. I will back Pep on most things, what I cant back him on, is his moaning about us being weak in the opposition box and us not taking chances, when we have a guy on the bench who scores for fun yet cant get any game time.

Looked a threat when he came on yesterday.

I don't understand his lack of game time, we need goalscorers in our team and this lad can finish. There's no real goal threat with Sterling, KDB, Silva, Navas, Clichy or Fernandinho.

Iheanacho behind Aguero with Sane & Sterling out wide would work in a lot of games this season.

It has been years since I've seen a playing lose so much confidence, so quickly

I think he will move on, maybe Celtic or Monaco would be good shouts. Wherever he goes, he will score. He's just not for us, for whatever reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.