Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd score 20 plus a season as our first choice and he's only 20..But apparently he's shit because his first touch isn't Bergkampesque. Aguero's all round play is no better imo, boiled down he's just a goalscorer who likes a dribble..Kelechi is a goalscorer who gets his head up, he'll probably never get the run in the team to really show his full potential though, which is sad.

Agree 100%. Will end up getting sold for a fraction of his worth and then bang them in for fun as a 1st choice striker elsewhere.

Even putting him on was a bad move from Pep. Feel bad for the kid, can't catch a break. FA Cup soon though.

Even putting him on was a bad move from Pep. Feel bad for the kid, can't catch a break. FA Cup soon though.

I don't think putting him on was necessarily a bad move but asking him to play with his back to goal certainly was. The guy is a poacher, a goalscorer. He belongs in the box, not 30 yards out trying to knit play together like Silva.

I don't think putting him on was necessarily a bad move but asking him to play with his back to goal certainly was. The guy is a poacher, a goalscorer. He belongs in the box, not 30 yards out trying to knit play together like Silva.
Right, somewhere tactics of playing our strikers Aguero and Kelechi in midfield rather than be in or around the box is showing in the results.

Yep, anyone on our bench bar Caballero could have done that job better than Kelechi. Not his style at all.

He is a predator but he isnt a great footballer for me. His cameo was dreadful today albeit in chasing a lost cause. Going into the season with 2 strikers was a terrible decision.

Where is Nolito? Is he out of favour again?

He is a predator but he isnt a great footballer for me. His cameo was dreadful today albeit in chasing a lost cause. Going into the season with 2 strikers was a terrible decision.

Where is Nolito? Is he out of favour again?

I don't want to se Nolito anywhere near the side. The fans love in of him is quite ridiculous.

I don't want to se Nolito anywhere near the side. The fans love in of him is quite ridiculous.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan but it's seems like yet another load of shit signing.

We have spent £150m on nothing this year. It's ridiculous how bad we are in the transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.