Kevin De Bruyne - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked a bit off last night to me especially with his passing. I'd bring YaYa and Silva into the team on Sunday with KDB dropping to the bench along with Garcia

I thought he was playing too deep most of the time. He's much better around the box. His free kicks and corners are ok though.

Great post in the matchday thread about Kev.

I thought Kev had a great game. It seems like he loses the ball a lot because every action he's trying to make something happen. Played a lot deeper last night but I thought he controlled the game for us. Great player to watch, not just his passing but his technique when turning on the ball is majestic. Always gives himself a yard on the defender, and he's how old? What a player we've got on our hands.

Bingo.

Great post in the matchday thread about Kev.

Bingo.

Yes. I applauded that post also. He has adapted brilliantly to the New role given him by pep. It is much more demanding than the wider role he had previously. He has much more work to do, has to challenge, pick up second balls, start counter attacks,feed the 2 wingers as quickly as possible, killer passes etc. Against a pressing team there will moments you lose possession in this role. Shame some people can't see that. If he played the Toure position he also would not lose possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.