Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A massive part of this step up is because his fitness has improved with a full preseason under Pep (as opposed to being at the Euros) IMO.

He always had the quality to play anywhere, make tackles and interceptions on top of the #10 stuff, but now he's fit enough to go up and down all game without getting exhausted.

Will need to be rested at points though if he's going to keep this up all season. Can be the best all-round midfielder in the world if he keeps this up.

Need Gundogan to get fit sooner rather than later. KDB is one player we need to preserve and not overwork him last season.

He was dynamite this time last season, destroyed United but burnt out, so needs to be looked after

How many assists is that already on the season?

3 assists in 5 games. Of our 14 goals, 11 have been assisted (1 OG and 2 rebounds) Kev and Silva have 3 assists each, 2 for Walker, and one each for Aguero, Mendy, and Danilo.

Kevin is playing some phenomenal football at the moment. Hoping he starts at the weekend and is then rested in the League Cup - would be a good first game for Gundogan to start again.

Is this the year he gets Player of the Year? I'm predicting it. His vision is astounding, and he is absolutely loving his football at the moment. Others have said it, he must not be overplayed. But we've got the two Silvas, and Gundogan, so I'm not worried there. I'll say it — that is, potentially, the best midfield in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.