Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting that superstar presence game by game, it's a beautiful transition. We're lucky to be viewing this transformation.

He looks absolutely amazing playing deep. His vision is up there with the best I've ever seen.

And his long pass to Sergio for Sterling's 2nd goal was good as well.

That goal is 95% his. His vision and passing accuracy beat the whole defensive structure, he's the one that makes it happen. Roy will watch it again and again to find out how the fuck that goal was possible with literally all, I repeat, all (!) his players behind the ball. Ridiculous the fact statistics will never mention it though...

Kevin is so good that he got two key passes in a 5-0 win where I thought he was generally poor.

Must be nice to be so talented that even your “off” days make other people look pedestrian.

Always had this quality though, he can have a wank game and get an assist.

His all round play, especially from deep is coming on.
He is definitely one of the best players in the world now.

Can only see him getting better, scary stuff.

That goal is 95% his. His vision and passing accuracy beat the whole defensive structure, he's the one that makes it happen. Roy will watch it again and again to find out how the fuck that goal was possible with literally all, I repeat, all (!) his players behind the ball. Ridiculous the fact statistics will never mention it though...

I think its considered as a Key pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.