Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard his agent has come out with some ridiculous claims re money and future transfers?
De Koster (ag. De Bruyne) to Radio Crc: "In the coming months, I'll meet with City to figure out how to improve and extend his contract."
De Koster to Radio Crc: "De Bruyne's salary? I cannot say. But if you think what Neymar and Mbappé are being paid, you can picture..."
De Koster to Radio Crc: "KDB to Napoli? In football, you can never rule out anything, I don't see why he couldn't play for Napoli some day."
https://t.co/LnkCT8hTST
He was asked because we play them tonite,the rest he is looking for a new contract thats all

De Koster (ag. De Bruyne) to Radio Crc: "In the coming months, I'll meet with City to figure out how to improve and extend his contract."
De Koster to Radio Crc: "De Bruyne's salary? I cannot say. But if you think what Neymar and Mbappé are being paid, you can picture..."
De Koster to Radio Crc: "KDB to Napoli? In football, you can never rule out anything, I don't see why he couldn't play for Napoli some day."
He was asked because we play them tonite,the rest he is looking for a new contract thats all

Not so bad but poor timing. Let him concentrate on his football, hate agents that speak out during a season.

Bell's all round ability and exceptional athleticism made him a unique player. Kev can train as hard as he likes but he won't match Bell's stamina because The King was a bit of a freak of nature due to his combination of lung capacity and pulse rate. However, Kev can make passes the like of which I do not recall Colin being able to. I'm coming to the conclusion that Kev has superpowers when it comes to spotting and executing passes.

The great thing about KDB, like most of his team mates, is that you can see how he has improved; you just on't know how much more he can improve but we should have fun finding out.

Thanks for the insight on Bell OB1. Are there any modern players that compare similarly to his game?

Not so bad but poor timing. Let him concentrate on his football, hate agents that speak out during a season.
He isn't saying anything we shouldn't already agree to. If you don't think Debryune is worth Mbappe/Neymar money, then you haven't been watching.

Since we've all been watching, I don't think he is saying anything unique. As for the Napoli talk, well that's just common sense respect of all good teams. You never know, so don't burn bridges.

I'm okay with the statements. So long as e doesn't become a constant chirper.

I don't like knowing agent names for a good reason... They are irrelevant to the football on the field. So the less I here of or from them, the better.

Bit nothing here is over the top

As far as player agents go, De Bruyne's agent is a schoolboy compared to some of the sharks out there. Obviously, this is relative since every agent wants to earn as much as possible, but he knows that De Bruyne values things such as being respected, being happy in the team/club where he is playing, enjoying the game, being important for the team... De Koster already commented on his role in an interview on Belgian TV two years ago, and that Kevin has made his wishes clear. Kevin doesn't want to hop from club to club just because he can earn a few million more at another club. Keeping him happy is the most important thing. That doesn't mean he'll play for scraps, since it's a sign of respect and appreciation as well. But he'll be happier playing for a club where he can play and be important, than playing for a club where he's benched but paid double.

Last edited:
As much as I like him and how rare it is too see, I hope he has apologised to Dave and Dinho for losing his rag with them so vocally when they were trying to help him stay out of trouble, bit wrong of BT to give us the audio of that conversation, how often do they do that?

Lineker looked so smug before they played that and I don't know if it was just me but I felt they way he brought up Sterling's recent stick had a sarcastic tone like he wanted viewers to know he had to talk about it.

As long as it's a rare thing.. And it's not like he kicked someone's leg off or headbutted Matarazi or something.

I don't think KDB takes a lot of cards as it is, afaik he took a few yellows for City but never a red right?

You Euro's are so soft and sensitive in manners like these :-).

There's nothing at all in this. KDB would never act like that if they didn't have such a great rapport and trust each other. It's a sign of unity and comfort that he was confident enough to respond like that and it shows how passionate he is. That's a bonus to me. Nothing wrong with getting a little bit heated in a big match on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.