Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Euh. This guy has been a master together with Silva these past few games.

Kevin said it in an interview recently. He's learnt from David how to hone his game to perfection. Stay killar dangerous but keep the ball in the team. These two together are really what we are about now. So here a little bump for our ginger magician as well, it's not like it's only Merlin these past two games :)

As good as we are at every position, this team would be hard pressed to replace Silva and De Bruyne with anyone in the world. They are both so incredible and are devastating together.

The amount of killer balls he delivered ... , had we been a bit more clinical it would have been 8 goals for us. The revenge goal after the Ali foul was liberating too. But eitherway i'm very happy that the Ali foul didn't injure him, could have been MUCH worse for city and Belgium too, wouldn't want to miss him.

Easily MOTM for me.

He’ll make a top class coach/manager when he retires. It’s incredibly interesting just to watch him influence the game, telling others where to run, who to mark, what ground to cover, etc. He’s being influenced heavily by Pep. World class.

The most complete midfielder I've had the pleasure to watch since Colin Bell. What a performance, great to answer the truly awful tactics of Ali, Kane and Poch which could have resulted in season ending injuries. As a previous player myself I know both tackles were deliberate and a disgrace. I hope they don't get away with them but suspect as they are England's great hope nothing will be said!

The most complete midfielder I've had the pleasure to watch since Colin Bell. What a performance, great to answer the truly awful tactics of Ali, Kane and Poch which could have resulted in season ending injuries. As a previous player myself I know both tackles were deliberate and a disgrace. I hope they don't get away with them but suspect as they are England's great hope nothing will be said!

Reminds me of Bell every time I watch him but can also see him getting better.
The way he picked himself up after that leg breaker and took it to Spurs to fcuk em over will live with me forever, it's great to see City players playing with their heart to fcuk off the Mercenary tag.

I just said in the post match thread that he is Zidane-esque at the moment. He's that good.

Zidane is one of my favourite footballers of all time so there is no greater compliment I could pay him. Kev has been truly spectacular on and off the ball. We're so lucky to have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.