Kidney Stones

Was on morphine with these bastards, never felt pain like it, fucking horrendous
I woke up in the middle of the night, sometime in 04 iirc, excruciating pain, tried to sleep it off. Got worse so rang an ambulance (as I wasn't fit to drive). Got admitted to stepping Hill a week before Christmas. Maxed me out on morphine but I was still in agony. Had scans, they found nothing,. Stayed in about 3 days before discharging myself as I didn't want to be there over Christmas. Never gave me correct prognosis on suspected kidney stone. They were mystified. I was just glad to get out of there tbh.

I put it down to pain of splitting up with ex missus n' all that.

Just having my first episode of this. Morphine in hospital then sent home. Pain killers and plenty to drink. Still very uncomfortable after 48hrs.... pain still in side where it started. Can someone tell if the pain moves down as the stone moves? If so.. what can i expect? Worried stone is stuck...

If they've sent you home they must be confident its small enough for you to pass it, I've had three now and my first one sounds exactly like yours, the pain should ease off and once it gets to your bladder your home and dry, you should then piss it out, get a sieve to catch it in then give it pride of place on the mantelpiece

Been there myself twice before and the pain is terrible, I've read about people who have been shot who say kidney stones are worse. The second time around I started with the pain an hour into a 4 hour flight to Turkey, managed to get 1/2 way to the hotel but the driver wouldn't take me any further. Called an ambulance and rushed in.

I've had kidney stones 4 times spread across about 30 years. The 3rd time was at the FA cup semi against the rags. The pain kicked in just after our coach arrived at the Green Man and lasted till just before the coach got back to Manchester 14 hours later. I was in agony all the way through, struggled to even walk and struggled to get to my seat on the back row of the top tier at Wembley. I cannot think of many other occasions where I would of bothered with the game, couldn't miss that one though. Any other match I would have probably got back on the coach and cried.

I've had kidney stones 4 times spread across about 30 years. The 3rd time was at the FA cup semi against the rags. The pain kicked in just after our coach arrived at the Green Man and lasted till just before the coach got back to Manchester 14 hours later. I was in agony all the way through, struggled to even walk and struggled to get to my seat on the back row of the top tier at Wembley. I cannot think of many other occasions where I would of bothered with the game, couldn't miss that one though. Any other match I would have probably got back on the coach and cried.
Good man, it was worth it though mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.