Kids riding bikes on "private" estate

What a knob. If your kids aren't on his driveway why does he care? If the complex is private property the only thing he could do is do them for trespassing which is never going to happen in a million years.

In fact, as they are 9yrs old, they are exempt from abiding by the law. The age of criminal responsibility is 10. So, tell them they can go and knock themselves out. Uncle knob head, nor the police can do anything to them, they are untouchable!

I dispair sometimes with people I can understand if it was a group of teenagers being knobs, its like these old people who have never had children, I was on a bus coming back from an afternoon session last week and this kid no older than 6 was laughing out loud as his mother was tickling him etc, it was a really joyful laugh and made me smile, then this miserable woman about 70 ish started can't you shut that kid up he's a menace etc I thought you miserable bastard,even other senior citizens on the bus were defending the child some people are just horrible fuckers.

Either way, if its private or not, he sounds like a right miserable fecker. I can understand if it was a gang of teenagers on BMX's doing wheelies in the middle of the road, being loud, intimidating, and playing music on a speaker phone, but two kids under 10 on push bikes riding on the pavement? If I lived there I wouldn't even notice. I would leave it, and find somewhere new. People like that who kick off over such minor things just won't see reason, or let it go, and will be a constant pain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.