Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question time again from me I'm afraid

seems to be down for me - cant access web through box although signal is good - getting an ERR_NAME_NOT RESOLVED message and getting a stream not available message or continuous working turning circle when trying to watch anything at all through the build

appreciate any help
Up for me mate, what URL are you using? :)

Hi all, first off apologies for sounding thick or kodi illiterate.

I have a USB stick & a LG smart TV. Am wondering if there are any easy tutorial/instructions that show me to turn my USB stick into a "superstick"that allows me to watch stuff for free. Thanks in advance. K

You could try downloading things onto your USB stick mate and then play them on your TV

I'm not sure you could install Kodi on a USB stick though and put it on your TV though :(

Up for me mate, what URL are you using? :)

Can get on the build ok and if I go into favourites for example I can see the shows I have ok
but when I select it will either show a window as exodus which gets to around 35-40% then says stream not available or will just give a continuous 'working' circle

The working wheel comes up again if I select sports/phoenix for example or movies or whatever

If I come out of Kodi and click on the browser the default seems to be www.google.com/webhp?client=ms-unknown&source=android-home

then get the name not resolved message

I've just erased everything from my mx android box cos fuck all would work anymore, any recommendations what to install on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.