Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is in the right place but I'm in need of some advice
Basically I've cancelled sky tv as it was to expensive, I was using a Firestick as well but wasn't particularly impressed ( I'm aware it's a low end product) I then got a now tv box with plex which I've found excellent. I've been looking at a xgemma box ( want a box I can record ,rewind etc) with a 12 month gift to skly been quoted £150 for box with the gift, what I want to know is can iptv be put on the box also ?? Like I say I found the now tv box with plex fantastic to watch latest series from the states and obviously the latest movies and so on. can anybody shed any light on this if it's possible, how much would I be looking at all in etc
Basically the now TV will be connected to your suppliers private plex server containing all the movies and TV shows you see on there and you just stream them over an internet connection

The zgemma box is basically a satellite reciever you plug into your satellite dish and is also plugged into your router via Ethernet cable; the suppliers card details and then pulled to your zgemma are essentially cloned on to your box; this is the act of card sharing; @talkativesprout and @TCIB are your guys in this department

Any other questions ask away :)

I honestly don't know why anyone had sky anymore especially for tv and film, exodus provides everything you could want apart from maybe surround sound

Basically the now TV will be connected to your suppliers private plex server containing all the movies and TV shows you see on there and you just stream them over an internet connection

The zgemma box is basically a satellite reciever you plug into your satellite dish and is also plugged into your router via Ethernet cable; the suppliers card details and then pulled to your zgemma are essentially cloned on to your box; this is the act of card sharing; @talkativesprout and @TCIB are your guys in this department

Any other questions ask away :)[/QUOTE

Any other questions ask away :)
Thanks for the reply pal appreciate it.
Would it be possible to get plex or kodi etc on the zgemma box or I'm a barking up the wrong tree? I'm a proper a proper technophobe.

It is possible to get Kodi on a zgemma, however I recommend a dedicated streaming box for movies and TV shows (also a good backup if your card sharing server goes down for footy) as well as your satellite reciever as it is likely to be majorly underpowered and the software that is often unofficially ported is usually terrible, give the fire TV 4k, shield TV or Nexus player a look mate :)

Not sure if this is in the right place but I'm in need of some advice
Basically I've cancelled sky tv as it was to expensive, I was using a Firestick as well but wasn't particularly impressed ( I'm aware it's a low end product) I then got a now tv box with plex which I've found excellent. I've been looking at a xgemma box ( want a box I can record ,rewind etc) with a 12 month gift to skly been quoted £150 for box with the gift, what I want to know is can iptv be put on the box also ?? Like I say I found the now tv box with plex fantastic to watch latest series from the states and obviously the latest movies and so on. can anybody shed any light on this if it's possible, how much would I be looking at all in etc
Iptv is available on the Zgemma as is TS Media. The box itself is great and £150 sounds about right with the gift.
Personally I don't use the plug ins as I find them hit and miss, which is why I also use aguerrrrrrooooos Bluemoon build on fire stick for latest movies/ Tv series shows etc. The plug ins may work perfectly for yourself, who knows?

Aguerrrrooooooooo. Will bluemoon build work with Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis). The reason i ask, is i had to download Kodi again to my M8 android box.
I'm trying to install bluemoon build from zip file. It fails on dependancy on version could not be satisfied. Is this Kodi version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.