Kolarov - south stand

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Right in line with me, was it "fuck off"??

Got a bit edgy in the stand after with people arguing over booing him. I don't think we should boo him but he can fuck off if he's having a pop at the fans.

Thoughts?

Well the fella is a bag of shite and his performances can back that up but to boo him as they walk round is a little too much for me but that is the frustration that this season has caused
The dickheads who boo there own can`t have been around in the 80`s and 90`s when we were shite. As bad as rags.

bluelol said:
As we all know in football you can have a good game or a bad one, you are either a good player or a average one but in all my 47 years of following City, I can never ever remember hearing booing a player in a blue shirt. This is bad news and a very sad day, where are we going.

Poor Richard Edghill used to get this all the time.

argyle said:
bluelol said:
As we all know in football you can have a good game or a bad one, you are either a good player or a average one but in all my 47 years of following City, I can never ever remember hearing booing a player in a blue shirt. This is bad news and a very sad day, where are we going.

Poor Richard Edghill used to get this all the time.

Nicky Summerbee.

Dobsy said:
yellamcfc said:
Dobsy said:
So the guy was walking round the pitch applauding the fans to thank them for their support, and they booed him?

So he said "fuck off"? So what? Football fans are so precious, giving it all out and can't take any of it back. Pathetic.

I agree with him, anyone who did boo him can fuck off.

It happened during the game mate, if you had been there you would know this.
Don't know what caused it, but Fuck him, he has reacted to something but I can't say what because I'm not in the south stand, but it certainly riled a few fans.
In the best interests of the club he should go, he wouldn't be missed anyway!!

Don't imply that my opinion is worth less than yours because I wasn't at the game. Aside from the fact that that sort of elitism is pigheaded, I don't need to justify my commitment to City to anyone.

During the game, after the game, either way it's bang out of order. I don't want to be associated with some of the dickheads that support this club, I'm embarrassed by them.

The left side were standing off and acting like pussies. He then decided to swear at the SS. If only he showed that much passion in the game.

yeah he was booed after as well but brought in on himself.

And yeah your opinion isn't worth ad much as you have no idea what's being discussed.

Dobsy said:
yellamcfc said:
Dobsy said:
So the guy was walking round the pitch applauding the fans to thank them for their support, and they booed him?

So he said "fuck off"? So what? Football fans are so precious, giving it all out and can't take any of it back. Pathetic.

I agree with him, anyone who did boo him can fuck off.

It happened during the game mate, if you had been there you would know this.
Don't know what caused it, but Fuck him, he has reacted to something but I can't say what because I'm not in the south stand, but it certainly riled a few fans.
In the best interests of the club he should go, he wouldn't be missed anyway!!

Don't imply that my opinion is worth less than yours because I wasn't at the game. Aside from the fact that that sort of elitism is pigheaded, I don't need to justify my commitment to City to anyone.

During the game, after the game, either way it's bang out of order. I don't want to be associated with some of the dickheads that support this club, I'm embarrassed by them.

I don't know where you are going with your response, elitism, pigheaded??
I was informing you (because you obviously wasn't there) that the incident happened during the game, shortly after Norwich scored their 3rd goal, it didn't occur during the lap of appreciation (unless they did then too)
Nobody was trying to justify your commitment to whether you go or don't, so to suggest that I'm elitist and pigheaded is naive.

It was embarrassing to say the least. Kolarov reacted to the crowd telling him to put a tackle in and it all got out of hand from there. Fans booing him when he got on the ball, other fans were kicking off with each other over said booing.

I don't think he'll be here next season but don't think we covered ourselves in glory there.

Why the fuck did Kidd pick him in the first place?

He is a useless twat who has always been shit for us.

Hope that's the last we see of him.

jake28 said:
Still can't believe City spent that amount him. I suppose he can kick the ball hard though.

He can kick opposing players hard too.

article-2321008-19AB7239000005DC-594_636x419.jpg

He must have felt a right twat when the South Stand started singing 'There's only one Gael Clichy'.

Don't know what he did and fair enough if he did deserve it but I felt disappointed with the way those fans we're acting then, and like someone said that's the loudest I've heard the South Stand all season.

Don't forget your roots or you'll end up like Them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.