Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Clercqs, 21 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Football..
    Correct.he has def had some bad moments.quite a few.
    But agree that he has fitted in far far bette and quickerr than i thought he ever would.
    A superbly commited player,dangerous on the overlap,but still needs to work on the most basic of his defensive skills,inc concentration.
    Playing under Pep,for City,every min of every game counts...KW may not have had the same outlook playing for harry kanes team...and in englands dull qualifiers.

2. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Awesome picture,i think Kyle has taken to our club and cause brilliantly,its fairly obvious he loves being here.

3. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

5.20, Walker dribbling so comfortably.

4. hightimes

hightimes

That’s really beautiful, he has a lot of potential to become the worlds best in his position. At Spurs he was limited with an occasional brainfart. Let’s hope Guardiola can mold off the rough edges.

5. ono

ono

That's what I was trying to say really. Yes had some iffy moments, and has started better and fit in better than I thought he would. It's just that so many players are playing at a ridiculous level at the minute that I find it hard to say he's been amazing, because the context in which I'm judging him is in comparison to his team mates... maybe I should be judging him against other right backs.

6. Andouble

Andouble

Superb today.

7. domalino

domalino

Pep rested him because he'd have to keep Sanchez quiet, and he did that.

8. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Economist, Policy Analyst
    Had Sanchez in his pocket for most of the match.

He is really making RB his own.

9. Jesus Cheekbone

Jesus Cheekbone

maybe even our best player today

10. karen7

karen7

Kyle Walker on comparisons to Barcelona: "It’s a lovely compliment because what a team that was. If we can come close to what they achieved in Pep's reign there at Barcelona it’ll be fantastic."

Walker: "But let’s not just settle for that, let’s go above that if we can because we’ve got the players to do it, got the manager and hopefully we can merge everything together and come up with something special." [​IMG]