Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Clercqs, 21 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. Never in doubt Walker's signing. The difference this going to make is going to be staggering. And if Danillo is just as good on his natural right as he showed on the left this morning then cover for both LB and RB should be sorted. Happy days

2. OB1

OB1

Greased lightening.

3. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

People have underestimated his technique, in my opinion.

4. blue ranger

blue ranger

When we signed Walker we signed the best right back in the premier league, one of the best 3-4 in Europe. Wasn't arsed about the fee, for 3-4 years it's a position we don't need to worry about.

5. TFC

TFC

Danilo is a key signing for me, could end up being just as important as Walker or Mendy for the reasons you mentioned.

6. City_Sean

City_Sean

He's technically brilliant, I always knew he was good, but he's shown a higher level of quality than I imagined.

7. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

Massively. I'm buzzing for this season, and our fullbacks are a huge part of this excitement. We're going to be a level above when it clicks.

8. mavsmcfc

mavsmcfc

I have a feeling he’s going to be one of our most consistent players this season. He might not give you 10/10 performances but will constantly deliver 7.5-9/10 performances.

9. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

Oh I'm sure he'll give us some 10/10's in some games.

10. mavsmcfc

mavsmcfc

Hope so too mate. What a difference a good fullback makes. I still have nightmares seeing the opponent’s winger charging at us while zaba/sagna is backpedaling. Stuff of nightmare I’m telling you