Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone else amazed how well walker has settled in at the club in both form and attitude. No settling in period getting used to style and team mates traits. Very impressive great addition.( by the way I'm happy to be proved wrong by sterling, last year I was all for selling him. His form is a bonus in a team playing magic entertaining football)

He has been great but I think it is more likely the right player for the right position.
Well suited to what we want to do and has just carried on seamlessly from what he was doing at Spuds. IMO of course.

Funny how the critic's have gone quiet on what we payed for him and how he wasn't worth the money Say's it all really.

Funny how the critic's have gone quiet on what we payed for him and how he wasn't worth the money Say's it all really.

You obviously didn't listen to Cundy talking on Talksport yesterday saying how Trippier would have been much better buy and that Tottenham must have been rubbing their hands with how much we paid. If only I could get paid for talking shite everyday

You obviously didn't listen to Cundy talking on Talksport yesterday saying how Trippier would have been much better buy and that Tottenham must have been rubbing their hands with how much we paid. If only I could get paid for talking shite everyday
Last piece of shite station I'd listen to.

He married Liz Cundy - his opinion on anything is therefore absolutely worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.