Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not quite fully up to speed with our style of play, but it turns out he's so hugely talented as a RB that we're barely noticing it.

Good on him

his pace saved our arse many, many times this season. It saved his too though, he sometimes makes mistake but his pace saves him.

I don't know how long it will last, but he has looked by far the fittest player in the team this season.

Just when you think he might be getting tired he puts in a shift like he did against West Ham.

I don't know how long it will last, but he has looked by far the fittest player in the team this season.

Just when you think he might be getting tired he puts in a shift like he did against West Ham.
That's the Tottenham side of his game coming through. Pochettino puts fitness and athleticism above all else.

That true but that’s not a knock on him. When you know you can get back you can take more risks. Just an observation.

I'm not sure it's always taking a risk, sometimes he just makes a mistake. But having such a pace is certainly not knock, it's wonderful thing to have in a team. Mistakes happen but but being so fast just cancels the most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.