Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
really sloppy 2nd half, he's made a few careless mistakes in recent weeks (Burnley, Wigan) so could probably do with a rest mentally as much as anything to help him regain his concentration.
He is a bit like Otamendi, has errors in him, but his overall addition so outweigh those errors.

His signing has helped transform this side and today he played his part in beating the Champions, denying them any real chance until the final seconds and completing over 900 passes to boot.

You will give the ball away a few times when you are seeing so much of it, having so many touches and attempting so many passess.

Yep. And our players recieve the ball in situations that i would be thinking “fuck me dont give it me here”.
Hes worth every single penny of the money we spent on him and for me hes the best right back in the prem and has certainly contributed in transforming the way we play.

Just thought his passing was sloppy as today

I saw him lose his rag at himself after giving the ball away one time in the second half. At least he's not casual about it.

I agree with the comments here, the best thing I think is that he has only been with Pep for less than a season. He is truly coming into the prime of his career and I think Pep will work with him and iron out the little mistakes.

Been great this season, but you can see he is tired and gave the ball away cheaply a couple of times today. Needs a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.