Kyle Walker accused by Pochettino

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot, 22 Oct 2017.

1. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

RKAM
    Done....

2. ono

ono

Yeah he's getting a bit full of himself is Poch. He's won precisely fuck all as a manager. Why he's felt the need to bring out a book is beyond me.

That said, a fair few of us would be pissed off if one of ours did that towards the end of the season when we are still battling for honours. But the caveat to that is, perhaps that's just what happens. Perhaps players make their intentions known early so they definitely get their move.

But yeah I'm quickly growing to dislike Poch. Afterall, he's criticising a player for doing exactly what he did at Southampton. I'm sure he didn't wait until the end of the season to make the board aware of his plans.

3. hutton who blue

hutton who blue

Oh boo hoo one of my best players has announced he wants to enlist with a better team mid season. Crying sad twat. Our Yorkshire man made the right move for his prospects.

4. hutton who blue

hutton who blue

Eriksen looks very good. We'll snatch him from you as well, but keep Kane, he takes too many shots per goal, we're sorted up front, maybe the rags can loosen Devy's purse strings regards Kane, they're desperate for goals but could he do a shift defensively at right back as is Maureen's wont?

5. Vic

Vic

Revealing a private conversation in a book is almost like Trump's boasting about his humility.

6. Chi-town blues

Chi-town blues

Cheers

7. Jesus Cheekbone

Jesus Cheekbone

Little twat is using the current run of Spurs big games to promote his book. That and the thing he is shitting over his current and ex players in that book while he's still working as manager show everything you need to know about him. He's the first class dick.

8. ctid83

ctid83

Walker will end up the winner!

9. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

An odd little man with a face like an evaporated spunk bubble.

10. SWP's back

SWP's back

Pep’s better.