Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Mail said a billion, The Sun came out with a 750m and one other said 600m. I know a 400m loan was taken out something about it on the official site. With today's mad transfer fees and TV deals/sponsors I can't see it taking as long as a club like Arsenal did
Wembley cost £800m, which is £950m in today's money. They're going to have the same London-based costs, so I don't think £750m is an unreasonable estimate for a 61,000 seater stadium. Incidentally, Wembley was originally predicted to cost £458m, so that almost doubled too. And they didn't have Brexit happening in the middle crashing the price of the pound.

Wembley cost £800m, which is £950m in today's money. They're going to have the same London-based costs, so I don't think £750m is an unreasonable estimate for a 61,000 seater stadium. Incidentally, Wembley was originally predicted to cost £458m, so that almost doubled too. And they didn't have Brexit happening in the middle crashing the price of the pound.

Brexit is already having an inflationary impact and must for a variety of reasons create concerns for all major projects. Hard Brexit in the short term would see a major hike in inflation not seen since the 70s if all imports and exports have WTC tariffs applied. I guess things would settle down again it can take time for inflation to work it's way out of the system

Kyle has been in Barcelona for a week... Ready to fly direct you reckon? Or still a way off? Surprised he's holidaying there... could Barca be interested in him for a cheaper fee than we are quoted?

10 years=500m
He would try to push for that!! I think he'd be happy with 30m a season stadium rights. Im pretty sure you have the best deal in the league so far but pretty sure its around 25m? Correct me of im wrong!

Our AIA shirt sponsor brings in 16m a season and ends in 2019. Compare that to Chevrolet giving United around 55m a season we need to be hitting around that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.