La Liga want Man City investigation

Really fecks me off the shit that is coming out of Barca. All the mud sticks and feeds into the narrative though, City should actually speak up for themselves and start slinging mud back. Doesnt feel like we ever do that

We're not in a position to. We don't have the public backing. Turn this into a public mud slinging contest and we will lose.

Really fecks me off the shit that is coming out of Barca. All the mud sticks and feeds into the narrative though, City should actually speak up for themselves and start slinging mud back. Doesnt feel like we ever do that

Think its a culture thing. To sling mud back is a bit small time. We must keep doing things the correct way, have the moral high ground. Invest in the community as well as the club. We will win in the end. Just another tick-tock moment in our development.

We have to trust in our owners and people advising them. They must be very intelligent to be where they are sometimes putting threat's out in air are not the way to go stinks of desperation. If and when things need dealing with in public they will be so.

Of course the BBC report fails to include the line about that, but again shows a graph for highest spenders, taking no interest in net spend.

I suppose net is only relevant if we are sensitive about our ability to invest in players.

Unlike many others we believe that we should invest profits into football to build on for the future. Forward thinking rather than conservation of funds.
We should be proud that we can practically rebuild our team in this window and still be well within the Uefa and PL rules and regs for FFP.

Have you got a link to this £20 million a year for the Nexen shirt sleeve deal mate? I thought it was a more modest figure than that - had something like £5 million a year in my head
I saw an article from the mirror a few minutes ago. I also thought it was more modest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.