La Liga want Man City investigation

We have to trust in our owners and people advising them. They must be very intelligent to be where they are sometimes putting threat's out in air are not the way to go stinks of desperation. If and when things need dealing with in public they will be so.

Quiet diplomacy rather than media battles.

The hubris of the man reminds me of FIFA statements prior to their fall from grace thinking they were safe pontificating from their Swiss HQ. Let him ramble on with his hypocrisy and loaded statements.

we have to win this season, last season was ruined by them and our standing is being damaged by lack of dominance and trophies. have to overcome them this season

I normally become riled by this sort of stuff bit actually found this one laughable.
City releasing a statement and calling in the lawyers has chilled me out about it. Hope we take it further.

Would be lovely to sue that Barca prick and show him up for his defamatory lies.

Funny how Barca are becoming the new Milan in terms of throwing their toys out the pram and not getting their own way anymore and complaining about others who can take their best players. Shows they're slipping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.