Ladyman on City.

chesterguy said:
scorer said:
Just a thought and a message to all you conspiracy theorists out there that call ladyman a rag loving c**t etc... (and tjhere are many of you).

Could there be a hidden agenda at work here? Why does he want Hughes to stay? Could it be that he sees he is not up to the job and wants to watch City fail??

Think about it... read between the lines, the message is in there!

I have read some crap on here but this takes some beating. I know there are those who just want Hughes out which bearing in mind where we are I can understand. But to believe that our owners will continue to employ the manager because they will read articles in the British press and base their decision on such articles is laughable if people werent being so serious.

I think the article is quite well balanced and there are many City fans whose glass is 3/4 empty and choose to look at the negative side. You could say we are just 9 points off being in 6th place. I am sure at theis time last season the gap between the bottom and the top of the league was much greater.

Conspiracy theorists keep at it you no doubt think the Loch Ness monster is out there too

You are misguided my friend. My post was in part tongue in cheek, however, if you think we are in a justifiable and good position you it is you that is on another planet.... have you seen the effort that is being put in by the players over the last few matches? Its embarassing TBH. Yes we are just 9 points of 6th place... thats three wins, assuming noone else around us picks up points. That as we all know is not gonna happen!

If we sign Toure, Diarra, Santa Cruz and Heskey in January I'm going to relinquish my support of City until Hughes is kicked out, in the meantime I'll go and support the French or an African nation because it's going to be pretty much the same thing.

We are fast turning into Arsenal and I don't like it.

We need ENGLISH players who play with PASSION. Not a shedload more money-grabbing foreigners who couldn't care less whether City win lose or draw.

shaundickov said:
If we sign Toure, Diarra, Santa Cruz and Heskey in January I'm going to relinquish my support of City until Hughes is kicked out, in the meantime I'll go and support the French or an African nation because it's going to be pretty much the same thing.

We are fast turning into Arsenal and I don't like it.

We need ENGLISH players who play with PASSION. Not a shedload more money-grabbing foreigners who couldn't care less whether City win lose or draw.

Great, just the sort of supporter we need, ready to bail at a bit of unrest and a slump....

scorer said:
Brucie Bonus said:
The City manager admitted he lost his temper in the dressing room after this game, and it is little wonder.

Oh how I hope this is true... it certainly wont emndear him to his disaffected playing staff....

The countdown has begun....

So you are actually hoping there is disharmony and players falling out in the dressing room at City whilst we are hovering just outside the relegation zone? Some people...

Thanx4Knives said:
shaundickov said:
We need ENGLISH players who play with PASSION.

Like Richards and Ball yesterday?

No - they don't play with any passion. They couldn't care less that we lost.

I'm talking about players in the mould of Terry, Gerrard, Lampard etc though I'm not stupid enough to think we'll get them.

An influx of purely foreign players is just going to further distance the club from its long term supporters.

We need an English or at least British spine to the team if we want to win things in England. Europe is a different kettle of fish altogether.

blueju said:
scorer said:
Oh how I hope this is true... it certainly wont emndear him to his disaffected playing staff....

The countdown has begun....

So you are actually hoping there is disharmony and players falling out in the dressing room at City whilst we are hovering just outside the relegation zone? Some people...

If it will accelerate Hughes's departure then yes, I am afraid so.

Any half decent manager that comes in to replace him will save us from relegation.

shaundickov said:
Not a shedload more money-grabbing foreigners who couldn't care less whether City win lose or draw.

Like Goater, Bernarbia, Rosler, Trautmann, Kinkladze etc?

shaundickov said:
Thanx4Knives said:
Like Richards and Ball yesterday?

No - they don't play with any passion. They couldn't care less that we lost.

I'm talking about players in the mould of Terry, Gerrard, Lampard etc though I'm not stupid enough to think we'll get them.

An influx of purely foreign players is just going to further distance the club from its long term supporters.

We need an English or at least British spine to the team if we want to win things in England. Europe is a different kettle of fish altogether.

Terry and Lampard are made to look better by the Foreign player they play along side e.g. Essein and Carvalio!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.